Asunder is a graphical Audio CD ripper and encoder. You can use it to save tracks from an Audio CD as WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, and/or Wavpack.
* Supports WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Wavpack, Musepack, AAC, and Monkey's audio files
* Uses CDDB to name and tag each track
* Can encode to multiple formats in one session
* Creates M3U playlist
17 July 2010 - 2.0
- Added Croatian translation.
- Updated Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Portuguese (Brasil) translations.
- Asunder now compiles on kFreeBSD.
- Fixed bug where AAC files were always encoded at lowest quality despite UI selection.
18 April 2010 - 1.9.3
- Updated Russian and Hungarian translations
- Fixed problem introduced in 1.9.2 wh