INSTALLATION (from .tar.gz archive)
Debian Linux: Type 'debuild' to get a binary archive.
Others: Run './install-sh' or 'sh install-sh' and follow the instructions.
With some help from Joe Auricchio <firstname.lastname@example.org>, backup2l should
now run under Mac OS X 10.3 (but may still be unstable!). The following
backup2l (1.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add self-test script to each external volume
* changed FORMAT to truncate fractional parts from time stamps in .list.gz files (needed for Debian 5.0/Lenny)
* backup2l.conf: added some comments on how to use SKIPCOND for certain features
* fixed false errors with special characters, closes #291423, #305792
* changed chown invocation ("g:u" instead of
Copyright (c) 2001-2003 by Gundolf Kiefer <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License,
or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; with
Browse inside backup2l_1.5.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com