This is bioperl-run version 1.5.2, a developer release.
bioperl-run contain modules that provides a PERL interface to various
bioinformatics applications. This allows various applications to be
used with common bioperl objects.
See the Changes file for more information about what is contained in
See the accompanying INSTALL file for
Data in this folder is that which is included with the gumby distribution, modified by Prabhakar et al. from data from:
Chapman M.A., Donaldson I.J., Gilbert J., Grafham D., Rogers J., Green A.R., G?ttgens B. (2004). "Analysis of multiple genomic sequence
alignments - a web resource, online tools, and lessons learned from analysis of four mammalian SCL loci". Genome Research. 14: 313-318.
Revision history for bioperl-run modules
Full details of changes between all versions are available online at:
* Bowtie and BWA wrappers for NGS [maj, Ben Bimber, Dan Kortschak]
* ClustalW v2 support [cjfields]
* tRNAscanSE support [Mark Johnson, cjfields]
* Glimmer v2 updates [Mark Johnson, cjfields]
* PAML codeml wrapper updated to work with