bzr-gtk - GTK+ Frontends to various Bazaar commands
This is a plugin for bzr that contains various GTK+ frontends to
Bazaar commands. It currently contains a tool to see the history
and relationships between the revisions visually and one to
view annotated files.
bzr-gtk is written in Python, so doesn't need compil
* Fix compatibility with newer versions of gir-gtk which don't allow
None in STRING columns of ListStores. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Properly handle popup menus when there is no selected revision in
"bzr viz". (Jelmer Vernooij, #281717)
* Ignore bzr-handle-patch.desktop in sofware center.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #854245)
* Fix searching in tree views. (Je
TODO list for Bzr-Gtk
- List unknown files in commit dialog
- Allow merging revisions from missing dialog
- It should be possible to add unknown files from the commit dialog.
Deleting selected unknown files should be also possible ?
- Eliminate radiobuttons in push but rather show the default location and
allow the user to change it
- Remove the status window as it's po
- push/pull/submit/public locations
bzr-gtk is a plugin that is based on a collection of earlier plugins for
Bazaar. It was originally
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside bzr-gtk_0.103.0+bzr792.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com