This plugin provides limited support for fetching revisions from
Mercurial in Bazaar. It supports reading a sufficient amount of
data for "bzr viz" to work against Mercurial branches.
This plugin requires recent versions of Bazaar and Mercurial to be
installed to work.
bzr branch lp:bzr-hg ~/.bazaar/plugins/hg
* Use bzr in folders with Mercurial repositories. (Reado
* Add progress bar in manifest converter. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Support "bzr upgrade" in Mercurial working trees. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Support 'bzr send --format=hg' to send hg bundles. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Convert 'rebase_source' extra into 'rebase-of' revision property.
* Convert 'convert_revision' extra into 'converted-from' revisio
- Call out to mercurial for consistency checking?
- Obtain appropriate repository defaults in Branch.get_parent() and
- Set proper text parents during fetch
- store new fileids in dchangegroup()
Browse inside bzr-hg_0.2.0~bzr299.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com