cabextract 1.3 - a program to extract Microsoft Cabinet files.
(C) 2000-2010 Stuart Caie <email@example.com>
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Cabinet (.CAB) files are a form of archive, which Microsoft use to
distribute their software, and things like Windows Font Packs. The
cabextract program unpacks these files.
For more information, see http://www.cabextract.org.uk/
or run the co
New in 1.3:
* Bugs in the MS-ZIP and Quantum decompressors have been fixed.
* MS-ZIP recovery has been improved.
* cabextract should now compile with MinGW
New in 1.2:
* "-t" option: Allows you to test that every file can be extracted without
having to extract it. This also prints the MD5 checksum of the file.
* UTF-8 filenames are now decoded correctly.
* Large files (>2GB) are now searched c
2010-07-19 Stuart Caie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mspack: MS-ZIP recovery now recovers more bytes. Also, when a file
fails to unpack because of a read error during decompression, all
subsequent files in the same folder will give the same error, instead
of claiming to be OK. See mspack/ChangeLog for full details.
2010-07-17 Stuart Caie <email@example.com>
* src/cabsplit: added new program, cabsplit, whi
2010-07-19: Stuart Caie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cabd_md5.c, chmd_md5.c: Replace writing files to disk th
Automatic renaming of files in their long form, for Windows CE install
cabs. This would probably be
Principal author: Stuart Caie <email@example.com>
cabextract uses a cut-down version of the libmspack li
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 3, 29 June 2007
Browse inside cabextract_1.3.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com