The CamlZip library
This Objective Caml library provides easy access to compressed files in ZIP
and GZIP format, as well as to Java JAR files. It provides functions
for reading from and writing to compressed files in these formats.
- Objective Caml 3.06 or up.
- The Zlib C library, version 1.1.3 or up. If it is not installed on
- Added function Zip.add_entry_generator. (Contributed by A. Frisch.)
- The "level" optional argument was sometimes not honored; fixed.
- Relicensed under LGPL 2.1 or above, with Caml's special exception
for static linking.
- Fixed bug in Zlib.uncompress that could cause it to loop infinitely.
- Documentation comments in .mli files converted to ocamldoc format.
This Library is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General
Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or above (included below).
As a special exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License, you
may link, statically or dynamically, a "work that uses the Library"
with a publicly distributed version of the Library to produce an
executable file containing portions of the Library, and distribute
Browse inside camlzip_1.04.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com