CCONTROL: Control your compiles
Distcc is great, so is ccache. But they are a PITA to control, as you
need to change environment variables and/or set CC, add -j to make
lines, etc. Explicit control of which compiler you want to use is
Enter ccontrol: it takes over invocations of make(1), gcc(1), cc(1),
g++(1), c++(1) and ld(1), and decides intelligently wh
Changes for 1.0
Configuration language changes:
- config file now called ~/.ccontrol/config not default
- '= off' now replaced with 'disable', can be used in more places
- 'parallel' keyword gone: use 'no-parallel disable'
- 'no-parallel' by itself no longer valid, use 'no-parallel = *'
- 'nice' keyword to change priority
- 'lock-file' keyword to have some builds not block ot