--- What is ckport?:
ckport is a program to check if some code is portable and test for some common security problems.
--- Building and running:
There is a configure and Makefile. It will do some very basic setup of the package and handle
To run ckport you only need to have Perl installed (not a build requirement).
-- How to build:
v. 0.1rc1 - Sat Aug 11 2012 17:33 CEST
* Added ckport database for libgcc (ix86).
* Added transit mode (used for soname changes).
v. 0.1rc0 - Sat Jul 23 2011 20:40 CEST
* Now ignore .Lnum-symbols by default.
* Added a mode to support creation of new database files.
v. 0.1beta2 - Sat May 28 2011 15:23 CEST
* Added some options for better output formating
* Added support to override only war
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 3, 29 June 2007
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. <http://fsf.org/>
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for
Browse inside ckport_0.1~rc1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com