Xmls is a small, simple, non-validating xml parser for Common Lisp. It's
designed to be a self-contained, easily embedded parser that recognizes a useful
subset of the XML spec. It provides a simple mapping from xml to lisp
s-expressions and back.
Free (BSD license).
# $Id: Changelog 534 2010-02-24 15:55:10Z rpgoldman $
* Bumped the version to record the presence of the helper functions.
* Miscellaneous bugfixes, not recorded by anyone.
* add compilation guard around *whitespace* (5 million people)
* generate-xml serializes numbers and symbols automatically (Robert Goldman)
* fix typo in test function guard
Copyright (c) 2003, Miles Egan
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
Browse inside cl-xmls_1.3.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com