* This is a pre release version! Be careful, and take its results
with a grain of salt.
* cruft does not make any assumptions about the things you may have in places
like /usr/local. You can teach cruft of such locations in several ways
- read below.
* If you have any suggestions on how to improve cruft, or if you make a
This is a helper script to make creating filters from an existing alternatives
database automatic. It began existence by rewriting aj's shell/perl/awk
Note that this is only meant as a quick and dirty way to initialize the filter
database. The plan is that when cruft becomes more usable, the filter files
should move to each package, and be maintained there, since a package's file
cruft (0.9.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Filters and explain scripts are now only used if a package with the same
name is present on the system. Rename your files to UPPER_CASE if you want
them to be used every time.
* Directories /etc/cruft/filters and /usr/lib/cruft/filters are deprecated.
Please move your custom filter files to /etc/cruft/filters-unex.
* See the README file fo
cruft (0.9.16) unstable; urgency=medium
* [852e6e9] Use /run instead of /lib/init/rw. (Closes: Bu
A bit of history and a general roadmap for cruft development:
This package was written for Debian by Anthony Towns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subsequently maintained and de
Browse inside cruft_0.9.16.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com