defoma for Debian
DEFOMA stands for DEbian FOnt MAnager.
Whenever a font is installed or removed, every application that
depends on or makes use of or anyway has something to do with the font
has to be configured about the font. Such a process should be
automated, but in fact only a few applications automate it. It means
that each user or a system administrator needs to c
psfontmgr accepts postscript, type1 and xfont categories.
psfontmgr provides x-postscript categories.
1. psprint, pspreview and postscript
psprint and pspreview categories are obsoleted from psfontmgr 0.4.9.
Postscript-previewer applications and Postscript-printer applications
should now provide postscript category with an application specific tag
is added, like <gs>/Courier-Bold.
To keep backw
defoma (0.11.11) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload to fix prehistoric i18n bug and a few lintian
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 7
* Switch to 3.0 source format
* Package is native
* No longer ignore erros from make in the clean target
* Drop useless debian/defoma.conffiles
* Drop all hardcoded paths to commands in maintainer scripts
* No longer ignore errors in pre
This package was debianized by Yasuhiro Take <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:14:21 +0900.
Browse inside defoma_0.11.11.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com