D I C E L A B R E A D M E
Dicelab is intended to examine dice rolling schemes and roll dice according
to such a scheme. It may be helpfull when designing or playing certain games.
The current version can determine the statistical distribution by rolling over
and over again, or by actually doing the maths. The latter is more precise, but
might be pro
see "ChangeLog" for a list of changes
Dicelab 0.7 - Nov 25, 2009
- the documentation was improved, we now have a halfway useful manual
- an optimising framework was added and a first cases for "sum X # Y"
expressions was added. this is really cool!
- fixed handling of msdos (\r\n) newlines
- fixed a build problem related to yylineno
- a parser problem related to unary minus was fixed ("2-1" vs "2 - 1")
A U T H O R S
Dicelab was written by Robert Lemmen <email@example.com>.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside dicelab_0.7.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com