dirvish for Debian
- For (hopefully) helpful instructions how to set up dirvish on your Debian
system, see the HOWTO.Debian file.
- Biggest difference with the upstream version of dirvish is that the Debian
package installs a default cron script, which runs at 22:04 (feel free to
adjust this time, in /etc/cron.d/dirvish).
There used to be more differences, but upstream
dirvish (1.2.1-1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
* Update to Standards-Version to 3.9.3 and debhelper to 9.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets; use dh_prep in rules file.
* Fix no-homepage-field (Lintian).
-- Jari Aalto <email@example.com> Fri, 11 May 2012 18:54:39 +0300
This package was debianized by Paul Slootman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:58:42 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.dirvish.com/
J.W. Schultz of Pegasystems Technologies <jw at pegasys.ws>
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at ieee.org>
Copyright Holder: J.W. Schultz
Open Software License v. 2.0
This Open Software License (the "License") applies to any o
Browse inside dirvish_1.2.1-1.2.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com