This is the debian package upload tool, or dput. dput has been developed
because dupload, the only tool for doing uploads, has quite
a few open bug reports and the code is in my opinion not very clean.
So I decided to start again and create a new tool for uploading packages
into debian. This tool is dput, which will include more features
and be (hopefully) bug free. It is written in python, sin
1. Why can't the option -D be used with ftp uploads?
Because the ftp upload method uses anonymous upload queues, which
don't know anything about the user or dinstall. They will just
accept every Debian package and later upload it to the incoming
directory of ftp.upload.debian.org.
2. Why don't you change the suffix .cf to .conf for consistency purpose?
At the time, where I had to
dput (0.9.6.3) unstable; urgency=low
* volatile archive has been discontinued (Closes: #661374)
* Change Vcs-Browser to anonscm.d.o from git.d.o
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes required)
-- Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <email@example.com> Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:41:41 +0530
dput (0.9.6.2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gerfried Fuchs ]
* Remove .org from the backports target name.
1. Enable a decent progress_indicator for all upload methods
2. Implement sftp support using python
The first person to thank is of course the original author of dput and
long time maintainer Christia
This package was written by Christian Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 25 Feb 2001 20:47:35 +0100.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside dput_0.9.6.3.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com