The following non-free codecs have been stripped from ekiga (in fact,
from opal library):
- audio: iLBC
- video: H.263-1998 (aka H.263+), MP4V-ES, H.264.
More information is at http://wiki.ekiga.org.
You can find help at:
- ekiga user mailing list
- irc.gimp.net, channel #ekiga
-- Eugen Dedu <Eugen.Dedu@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr>, Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:25:08 +0200
ekiga (3.2.7-5) unstable; urgency=high
* ACK NMUs - thanks to Hector and Mehdi for their work!
* Backport f81a43f2c4 from GNOME Git to fix FTBFS with gcc 4.7
* Set urgency "high" due to fixing RC bugs.
-- Kilian Krause <email@example.com> Sat, 12 May 2012 14:30:54 +0200
ekiga (3.2.7-4.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS due to API c
This package was debianized by Sander Smeenk <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:27:09 +0100. Since then, it was enhanced by
Kilian Krause <email@example.com>. Finally, it was enhanced by Eugen
Dedu <Eugen.Dedu@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr>, who actually maintains it.
It was downloaded from:
Damien Sandras <dsandras@
Browse inside ekiga_3.2.7-5.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com