Source notes for freeciv in Debian
Enabling build hardening  is a release goal for Wheezy , and Freeciv
is included in the set to be enabled . This introduces a couple of new
dependencies into the packaging which may affect backporting.
* We have a dpkg (>= 1.15.7) dependency - comes with squeeze.
* We use dpkg-buildflags in d/rules to set build flags.
freeciv (2.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to latest upstream version
* Enable build time hardening flags, thanks to Moritz M"uhlenhoff for
assistance in this process. (Closes: #654809)
* Update to policy 3.9.3
* Amend short description of freeciv-client-extras (Closes: #656708)
* Add backporting information to README.source
* Fix dependency information to reduce chance of u
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of freeciv.
Freeciv was first packaged for Debian by Karl Sackett <email@example.com>, on
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:37:50 -0600.
Richard Braakman <firstname.lastname@example.org> took over the package at version 1.0k-1, on
6 Nov 1997 21:46:14 +0100.
Lalo Martins <email@example.com> then took over at version 1.6.3-1, on
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 05:58:41 -0300.
Jules Bean <jules@debian
Browse inside freeciv_2.3.2-1.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com