FSVS - a fast system versioning tool.
Developer mailing list at email@example.com
Users mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org
(C)opyrights by email@example.com 2005-2008
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
This is an example setup for versioning /etc in
--- NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND ---
BEWARE! You might end up putting configuration files,
that should be kept secret, into the repository!
I defined filtering for the few I know - but you'd
better check yourself!
If you want to see the fruits of your versioning efforts,
put yourself into the sysver group, and use subc
The described files are part of a monitoring-etc-setup on a Debian/Ubuntu linuxhost.
- ./apt.conf.d contains configuration for the apt-hook
- ./cron.d contains a trigger for the fsvs cron-job
- ./etc contains fsvs config files
- ./etc/ssl, fsvs config file for access of secured repositories
- ./ignore, a sample ignore ruleset
Q: What does fsvs mean?
A: Fast System VerSioning
Q: How do you pronounce it?
Q: Why ar
Why do the functions have a "-." in their comment block?
- Ask doxygen. The first part of documentat
Changes since 1.2.2
- Tried to get configuration/compilation to work with OSX 10.6.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 3, 29 June 2007
Browse inside fsvs_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com