The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) 220.127.116.11a
Fuse (the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator) was originally, and somewhat
unsurprisingly, an emulator of the ZX Spectrum (a popular 1980s home
computer, especially in the UK) for Unix. However, it has now also
been ported to Mac OS X, which may or may not count as a Unix variant
depending on your advocacy po
Each test has the format:
<arbitrary test description>
AF BC DE HL AF' BC' DE' HL' IX IY SP PC
I R IFF1 IFF2 IM <halted> <tstates>
<halted> specifies whether the Z80 is halted.
<tstates> specifies the number of tstates to run the test for, in
decimal; the number actually executed may be higher, as the final
instruction is allowed to complete.
2011-04-01 Philip Kendall <email@example.com>
* Fuse 18.104.22.168a released.
* Remove all ROMs for which there isn't explicit permission to
distribute (Philip Kendall).
2011-01-12 Philip Kendall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fuse 22.214.171.124 released.
* Fix temporary breakpoints on platforms using replacement Glib
20030505 snapshot.c: use the fully encapsulated libspectrum_snap
Fuse has been brought to you by:
* Matan Ziv-Av: SVGAlib and framebuffer user interfaces, the glib
Some thanks (in alphabetical order):
* Stuart Brady: for the Scorpion emulation and HP-UX sound sup
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside fuse-emulator_126.96.36.199a+dfsg1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com