Gitit is a wiki program written in Haskell. It uses [Happstack] for
the web server and [pandoc] for markup processing. Pages and uploaded
files are stored in a [git], [darcs], or [mercurial] repository
and may be modified either by using the VCS's command-line tools or
through the wiki's web interface. By default, pandoc's extended version
of markdown is used as a markup lan
Version 0.7.3.6 released 05 May 2010
* Fixed ODT/PDF export for files in subdirectories. Resolves Issue #81.
* Fix image URLs before calling the ODT or PDF processors
* Added plain text export format.
* Raised upper bound for datetime, parsec, and happstack dependencies.
* Fix wikilinks to they don't get a leading slash.
This reverts a bug introduced by 2128afb070b7, which added leading
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away