``gitosis`` -- software for hosting ``git`` repositories
Manage ``git`` repositories, provide access to them over SSH,
with tight access control and not needing shell accounts.
Documentation is still lacking, and non-default configurations
(e.g. config file, repos
- let me have ~git owned by root:root
- gitosis-lint: check that the user account (e.g. ``git``) looks valid
- guard against *.pub files named -foo.pub or foo;bar.pub
- gitweb doesn't understand mappings, just visible/no,
physical and logical path are always the same
- maybe remove the whole mapping feature for good?
- maybe create symlink trees to ma
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your
freedom to shar