Since a few months queries to RIPE only outputs shortened listings
by default. This is in principal a good step, as the missing
information was often misunderstood and/or misused by clueless users.
gwhois will therefore NOT circumvent that protection by adding the
needed query flag automatically. However if you want to have that
flag added, you can apply the following patch to your pattern file.
gwhois (20050114) unstable; urgency=low
Beginning with the 20040307 version, gwhois was delivered with some quite
extensive lists of ERX (early registration) network blocks. These lists
slowed down gwhois in an unacceptable way. Therefore these lists are
removed with the 20050103 version, and we rely on the ARIN redirect feature.
Gwhois will no longer read the old configuration files.
gwhois (20120626) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed .je and .gg lookups (closes Ubuntu Bug 339912)
* Fixed .gl lookups (closes Bug#626339)
* Fixed .co lookups (closes Bug#642228)
* Updated IPv4 'final' RIR allocations (closes Bug#628554, closes: Bug#603518)
* Acknowledgment: Changed package as before was actually prepared by Peter Schwindt. Tnx.
* Updated to Standard-Version 3.9.3
- make a Perl module (CPAN)
- replace lynx -dump with CTAN::LWP::http and selfwritten descambler
This package is a native debian package, and was first packaged
for debian by Michael Holzt <debian-
Browse inside gwhois_20120626.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com