- Index now uses a 32-byte representation for sha256 hashes, instead of a
64-byte ascii-hex (base16) encoding.
- New module Storage.Hashed.Hash that exports a new incarnation of Hash data
type and a number of utilities.
- The Tree type is overloaded over a monad type and is not bound to IO monad
- Index has been streamlined, the API has imp
Copyright Petr Rockai 2009
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
Browse inside haskell-hashed-storage_0.4.13.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com