This library provide native Haskell TLS and SSL protocol implementation for server and client.
This provides a high-level implementation of a sensitive security protocol,
eliminating a common set of security issues through the use of the advanced
type system, high level constructions and common Haskell features.
Only core protocol available here,
- implement Certificate Verify / Certificate Request
- add Client Certificates
- process session as they should
- put 4 bytes of time in client/server random
- proper separation for key exchange algorithm (hardcoded to RSA at the moment in differents place)
- implements different key exchange algorithm
- implement AEAD bulk algorithm (TLS1.2)
- remove show derivation on
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Vincent Hanquez <email@example.com>
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must repr
Browse inside haskell-tls_0.9.5.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com