Its purpose is to easily navigate in a Mercurial repository
history. It has been written with efficiency in mind, both in terms
of computational efficiency and user experience efficiency.
It is written in Python.
There are two user interfaces:
* a graphical intarfece using PyQt4 and QScintilla, the
* a text interface: using urwid, pygments and pyinotify
Most of the icons used here are from the Tango Icon Theme. Some of them have been modified.
2011-12-23 -- 1.5.0
* GUI> replace text in description for fancy display (#84465)
* GUI> links in fancy view opens browser (#76254)
* GUI> Add support for incoming phase feature in hg 2.1 (#86349)
Node have different shape given their phase.
* TUI> fancier graph highlighting in TUI (#79263)
* TUI> add history and completion for command (#84733)
* TUI> displ
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside hgview_1.5.0.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com