HylaFAX for Debian
Welcome to Debian's HylaFAX distribution.
This document contains some notes specific to Debian's HylaFAX packages.
For general HylaFAX information, please see http://www.hylafax.org.
HylaFAX on Debian is split into three packages:
* hylafax-server: the tools necessary to run a HylaFAX server that can send
and receive facsimiles. Please note, that you w
hylafax (2:6.1~20111227-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added two more options for cron jobs. Hylafax will delete old logs
and old faxes from its spool directory. Usually this is done after
35 days, but now it is possible to change this period and other
parameters in /etc/default/hylafax. If these options are not specified
at all, then cron operations aren't run.
-- Giuseppe Sacco
hylafax (3:6.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream relase. Converted to 6.0 branch instead of 6.1 since the
latter will not be available as stable release before next Debian stable.
Note: all changes from 6.1 are already in upstream 6.0.6, so nothing
is missed. Change epoch as workaround.
* Added support for JBIG (Closes: #668856)
* Better enabled hardened build flags (Clo
This package was debianized by Pavel Tcholakov <email@example.com> on
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:00:24 +0100
Browse inside hylafax_6.0.6-1.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com