JACK Rack README
JACK Rack is a LADSPA effects rack for the JACK audio API. It uses
GTK+ 2 (and optionally GNOME 2) for the GUI. LADSPA version 1.1 is needed.
In order to save rack configurations, libxml2 is needed.
It also understands LRDF XML descriptions of LADSPA plugins. LRDF support
needs liblrdf, available from http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/. This in turn
* (Torben Hohn joined the maintainers)
* (development moved from CVS to Git)
* Add support for jack-session.
* Fix bugs in MIDI controls (patch from Peter Nelson).
* Add a Czech translation (patch from Pavel Fric).
* Update the Russian translation (patch from Alexandre Prokoudine).
* Check for an appropriate GTK+ version (reported by Steven
* Use the correct channel
! I can't keep the change log up-to-date right now, so you'll have to
! stick with CVS logs.
! If I get support in the form of patches or money, I will probably
! pick it up again. Code is more important than change logs.
! -- Leslie
2005-06-06 Leslie Polzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/ui_callbacks.c: adjusted web site and authors
2005-06-05 Leslie Polzer <email@example.com>
2006-11-10 gettextize <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in.in: New file, from gettext-0.14.5.
* code custom about dialogue (removes dep on libgnomeui)
* automatic reconnect
Bob Ham <email@example.com>
Leslie P. Polzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These people contributed patches, bug reports, moral support, money, or
anything else worthy of than
* the gnome about box generates warnings on closing if you don't open the
Browse inside jack-rack_1.4.8~rc1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com