joystick packaging for Debian
This package uses quilt to manage patches to the original source. These are
stored in debian/patches.
To obtain the source which is compiled for the final package:
* install quilt
* export QUILT_PATCHES="debian/patches"
* run either
quilt push -a
To revert all patches, run either
joystick (20051019-12) unstable; urgency=low
* Use the correct maximum number of axes. LP: #595767.
* Small fixes to the manpages.
* Correct all remaining ioctl() checks. Closes: #587439.
* Explain the purpose of calibration and how to determine whether a
joystick is calibrated. LP: #497835.
* Standards-Version 3.9.0: use Breaks rather than Conflits, and
incidentally move the Br
This package was debianized by <Lepied@debian.org> on
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:13:59 +0100.
It was taken over by Edward Betts <email@example.com> on
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:05:44 +0000.
It was adopted by Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:43:51 +0200.
It was downloaded from CVS on http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net/
acceltest.c Copyright © 2001 Romain Dolbeau <dolbe
Browse inside joystick_20051019-12.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com