K3b Version 1.0
Thanx for downloading K3b - The CD Kreator
These are the features so far:
- the most userfriendly interface ever ;-)
- Media-centric user interface:
- Select the medium to use for burning instead of the device
- K3b always knows about all optical devices and inserted media and adjusts the UI accordingly
- writing audio-cds
- On-the-fly decoding of many
This is the k3b library which provides a lot of CD/DVD writing classes.
If you want to use it please be aware that the API is far from stable and
there will be no binary compatibility (or even source compatibility).
But you are welcome to help fix the API and improve it whereever it is needed.
Just a very basic scetch how to c
This is the 0.2 release of libisofs. For changes, see the ChangeLog.
Libisofs implements the reading of the famous ISO-9660 (ECMA-167) file system,
found on CD-ROM media. It also supports the Rock Ridge Interchange Protocol and
Microsoft Joliet extensions. It allows user-mode programs to query the
filesystem volume descriptors and traverse through the directory structure.
Preliminary support for
This is a fork of QProcess (KProcess needs to tag along without any changes since K3b::Process is de
This is a stripped down version of the KoStore lib from Koffice.
It only contains the Zip backend.
Q: Compiling K3b fails with errors like this:
How To Create a K3b Release
1. Get "releaseme" script:
git clone git
* Added K3B_ENABLE_HAL_SUPPORT option to the build configuration. It allows to
Browse inside k3b_2.0.2.orig.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com