** KBackup **
A Backup program with an easy to use User Interface
based on the KDE4 framework.
It uses the cmake build tool.
Simply install it with
make install (as root)
and run it.
It also includes a comprehensive documentation.
P.S.: I welcome feedback
Martin Koller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Incremental Backup functionality
- Add wildcard filter to ignore files for backup matching a filename pattern
- When an error occurs while reading a file (e.g. corrupted filesystem), cancel backup
- When running in non interactive mode (e.g. cron), do not use KIO but only direct file access
as KIO needs a KDE session and $DISPLAY
- in incremental backup, do not create a directory hierarchy when no file at all was modified inside it
(e.g. store the dir entries in a stack until we find the first file which has to be stored,
then create all dirs in the stack. If no file found, clean the stack and do not create any dir in the archive)
- implement a way for restoring backups
- backup as "cp -R" without creating a .tar fil
Martin Koller <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside kbackup_0.7.orig.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com