Changes in 0.2.7 (2 Aug 2010):
* As a library, we shouldn't call exit on X11 polling error, aborting now.
* On distclean, remove those files that were generated by configure and vice versa do not remove those that weren't.
* Updated the build system from its upstream to fix the installation on non-GNU systems.
* Updated the manual page for aosd_cat to explai
- Add the Changelog.
- The library should not call exit, but return the error instead.
DONE: by replacing with abort().
Copyright (c) 2006 Evan Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Giacomo Lozito <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Eugene Paskevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the
Browse inside libaosd_0.2.7.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com