Welcome to Arch-Perl 0.5.2.
The arch-perl project aims to create Perl library for GNU Arch.
A pragmatic high-level interface is built around tla or baz
(that is a fork of tla, before it was obsoleted in favour of bzr).
This functionality was initially developed for ArchZoom project,
and was highly enhanced to serve AXP and ArchWay projects as well.
* Adapted all relevant tests to quietly pass (be skipped) without tla.
* Applied fix for Changeset dir containing regexp chars.
* Enabled caching of tree logs.
* Enhanced history method of Arch::Tree.
* Small improvements in documentation files.
* Added detection of Arch Cache in Arch::Backend.
* Added support for Arch Cache in Arch::S
# Arch Perl library, Copyright (C) 2004 Mikhael Goikhman, Enno Cramer
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOU
# Arch Perl library, Copyright (C) 2004 Mikhael Goikhman
# This program is free software; you can
# The script tests Arch::Changes methods.
use lib "$F
* complete casual missing class pods
* finish test framework and add better test c
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside libarch-perl_0.5.2.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com