This is cool libbash library!
In short, libbash is tool intented to provide system wide access to various
scripts of yours. See documentation and/or man pages for more details.
libbash also provided m4 macros to use with autoconf, which may help you to
find out which libbash libraries are available during configure run.
See ChangeLog for details
2009-07-28 Hai Zaar
* Locks dir is not sits under /tmp/.dirlock-$USER
* Fixed man pages to actually show volume name
* Greatly simplified locks testing script
2009-05-12 Hai Zaar
* Locks dir is not sits under /var/tmp
2009-05-10 Hai Zaar
* Fixed GPLv2 leftovers
* Debian packaging fixed.
* Debian dir is not be part of the release tarball
- Add html man pages
- Change ldbash to warn when trying to load a library that does not exist
Libbash is designed and written by:
* Hai Zaar <email@example.com>
* Gil Ran
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 3, 29 June 2007
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Softwar
Browse inside libbash_0.9.11.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com