This package is a bundle of several upstream distributions, so it cannot be
updated in the usual manner (using uscan, uupdate, svn-upgrade, etc.)
Instead, you must check which versions have been updated using:
(you must be in the tarballs directory to read packages.cfg)
When new versions are detected, download them into the appropriate tarball
libcatalyst-modules-extra-perl (4) unstable; urgency=low
The following packages were added to the bundle:
* Catalyst::Plugin::Setenv (Closes: #538942)
* Catalyst::Model::Adaptor (Closes: #540286)
The following packages were removed from the bundle:
* Catalyst::Plugin::FillInForm, due to deprecation warnings
libcatalyst-modules-extra-perl (8) unstable; urgency=low
* Add build dependency on libtest-use-ok-perl (closes: #615503).
* Add /me to Uploaders.
* debian/copyright: point to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:23:50 +0100
libcatalyst-modules-extra-perl (7) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated modules: