Date::JD - conversion between flavours of Julian Date
For date and time calculations it is convenient to represent dates by
a simple linear count of days, rather than in a particular calendar.
This is such a good idea that it has been invented several times.
If there were a single such linear count then it would be the obvious
data interchange format between calendar modules.
version 0.003; 2009-03-22
* list all conversion functions explicitly in the documentation
* test POD syntax and coverage, and rename some internal functions to
satisfy the coverage test
* include "distribution_type" entry in META.yml to satisfy CPANTS
* in documentation, separate "license" section from "copyright" section
* use full stricture in Build.PL
* remove from .cvsign
Browse inside libdate-jd-perl_0.003.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com