This is a collection of routines for managing a heap data structure.
There are two major components: a heap component, and an element
A heap package basically keeps a collection of elements and is
able to return the smallest one.
The heap component interface is defined in Heap(3) and must be
supported by all heap packages. Currently there are three heap
Revision history for Perl extension Heap.
0.01 Sun Apr 26 14:37:24 1998
- original version; created by h2xs 1.18
0.50 (about Apr 28 1998)
- first general release
0.60 Sun Nov 16 16:58:12 EST 2003
- ensured that $elem->heap can be tested for undef
to determine whether it is actually on a heap at
- requested by Dan Bolser <email@example.com>
- fixed bug in Heap::Bi
* internal helper functions should have a leading underscore
(_moveto() vs. moveto)
* unec. forward declarations could be removed
* write a few more tests
Browse inside libheap-perl_0.80.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com