= Hpricot, Read Any HTML
Hpricot is a fast, flexible HTML parser written in C. It's designed to be very
accommodating (like Tanaka Akira's HTree) and to have a very helpful library
parser, in fact, is based on John Resig's JQuery.
Also, Hpricot can be handy for reading broken XML files, since many of the same
=== 31st March, 2009
* Saving memory and speed by using RStruct-based elements in the C extension.
* Bug in tag parsing, causing runaway <script> and <style> tags in HTML.
* Problem compiling under Ruby 1.9, due to our_rb_hash_lookup function meant for Ruby 1.8.
* CData was missing inner_text method.
=== 17th March, 2009
* Rewritten parser routine, much lighter on memory, quite a bit
Copyright (c) 2006 why the lucky stiff
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to
deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the
rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom