Mail::Mbox::MessageParser - A fast and simple mbox folder reader
Mail::Mbox::MessageParser is a feature-poor but very fast mbox parser. It uses
the best of two strategies for parsing a mailbox: either using cached folder
information or highly optimized Perl.
To use this module, you will need to install:
- Storable: required if you want to use caching
Version 1.5002: Sun Aug 9 2009
- Disabled the grep interface, which has had some tricky bugs that I don't
have time to figure out.
- Fixed infinite loop that occurred for emails of less than 200 characters.
(Thanks to Julian Ladisch <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the bug report.)
- Updated Makefile.PL to be compatible with versions of Module::Install >
- Instead of returning an error fo
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away yo