Mail::Sendmail v. 0.79_16 - Simple platform independent mailer
%mail = ( To => 'firstname.lastname@example.org',
From => 'email@example.com',
Message => "This is a very short message"
sendmail(%mail) or die $Mail::Sendmail::error;
print "OK. Log says:\n", $Mail::Sendmail::log;
Revision history for Perl extension Mail::Sendmail.
Thanks a lot to the many people who helped between versions with
suggestions or reporting bugs. I can't any more keep track of all
the people who send me usefull comments, but I do read them and
- experimental SMTP AUTH support (LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5)
- Fix bug where one refused RCPT TO: would ab
# random thoughts about what to do next.
# suggestions welcome
- CLEANUP THE MESS!
- Also MIME-encode headers if they contain accented characters
Make it configurable?
- Document AUTH
- Also accept hashrefs in place of hashes
- Update web site
. check with no wanted AUTH method specified
- Also accept MIME::Lite objects? YES! It should be easy, except maybe if mail was built with filehandl
Browse inside libmail-sendmail-perl_0.79.16.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com