1. What is libnids ?
Libnids is a library that provides a functionality of one of NIDS
(Network Intrusion Detection System) components, namely E-component. It means
that libnids code watches all local network traffic, cooks
v1.23 Feb 23 2008
- fixed remotely triggerable NULL dereference in ip_fragment.c
- fix DLT_PRISM_HEADER linkoffset calculation
- check for DATA_FRAME_IS_QOS in wireless frames
- free queued tcp segments with too old seq
v1.22 Jul 22 2007
- in TCP stream, the byte with absolute offset 0 was treated as urgent data;
- DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO handling
- added a few missing checks for failed malloc
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your