This is the Perl module Module::Cloud.
Module::Cloud installation is straightforward. If your CPAN shell is set up,
you should just be able to do
% cpan Module::Cloud
Download it, unpack it, then build it as per the usual:
% perl Makefile.PL
% make && make test
Then install it:
% make install
Module::Cloud documentation is available as in POD. So
Revision history for Perl extension Scalar::Properties.
0.13 Do Okt 18 10:09:39 CEST 2007
- fixed version requirement of Test::More
- improved documentation
0.12 Sun Nov 9 11:31:00 2003 by DCANTRELL
- applied patch to fix interpolation bug, reported and patch
supplied by email@example.com
- added test for this bug
- changed true()
* Test constant 'qr'
* 'true' and 'false' properties are opposites that still only affect
one hash key; define other opposites as well?
* test what happens to propagated properties when you delete them
on the original object
* overload '0+' and the other missing ones
* in value(), also check for other escaped chars like '\t'
* use it for versioning so you can undo changes? or as in debugg
Browse inside libscalar-properties-perl_0.13.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com