:: libTextCat 2.2 ::
What is it?
Libtextcat is a library with functions that implement the
classification technique described in Cavnar & Trenkle, "N-Gram-Based
Text Categorization" . It was primarily developed for language
guessing, a task on which it is known to perform with near-perfect
The central idea of the Cavnar & Trenkle techn
Fri Dec 5 2003 Frank Scheelen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Released 2.2
Thu May 22 2003 Rob de Wit (email@example.com)
* Introduced autotools config as proposed by Jeff
* Made some changes according to config.h
* Succesfully tested under Solaris8
Tue May 20 2003 Frank Scheelen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Added Gertjan van Noord's language models to distro.
- Better Makefile
- Improve error handling and reporting.
- Split off table and heap routines to separate source files.
- Speed optimizations. Some speed might be gained by comparing
the unknown fingerprint to all known fingerprints at once.
- More docs, more comments.
- Make a language model for Klingon.
Copyright (c) 2003, WiseGuys Internet B.V.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source a
Browse inside libtextcat_2.2.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com