Apache XML Commons Resolver for Debian
- The JAR is named xml-commons-resolver-*.jar in /usr/share/java. Most
applications that use the resolver library expect the JAR name to be simply
resolver.jar in their build files.
- Two files are missing in the Debian package compared to upstream's binary
distribution. I don't know where upstream got them from,
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java (1.2-7~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
-- Joachim Breitner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:40:42 +0100
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java (1.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Add OSGi metadata to jar manifest
* Add javahelper to Build-Depends
* Replaced obsolete build-depend default-jdk-builddep by default-jdk
This package was debianized by Stefan Gybas <email@example.com> on 18-Feb-2004.
The source was downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/commons/
Copyright: 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Browse inside libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java_1.2-7~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com