This is libzip, a C library for reading, creating, and modifying zip
archives. Files can be added from data buffers, files, or compressed
data copied directly from other zip archives. Changes made without
closing the archive can be reverted. The API is documented by man
For more information, take a look at the included man pages. You
can start with libzip(3), which lists all others
* Include m4/ directory in distribution; some packagers need it.
* Avoid passing uninitialized data to deflate().
* Fix memory leak when closing zip archives.
* Fix infinite loop on reading some broken files.
* Optimization in time conversion (don't call localtime()).
* Clear data descriptor flag in central directory, fixing Open Office
+ [portability] no off_t in API
+ [portability] use _setmode(_fileno(fp), _O_BINARY); where present
+ [bug] _zip_u2d_time: handle localtime(3) failure
+ [bug] missing -Wl,-R in pkg-config file
+ [bug] check/cleanup flags bit 3 (streaming) support
- [feature] zip_fdopen (read zip from file descriptor), ZIP_AFL_RDONLY
- [feature] Windows support: (paritally fixed?)
. better mkstemp replacement fun