martian-modem for Debian
The Debian martian-modem support consists in two packages,
1) martian-modem-source, a linux kernel module.
This package provides a MARS (aka, Martian Modem) kernel module
for the linux kernel, prepared to support a debian-friendly
compilation way, known as 'module-assistant'.
2) martian-modem, a control daemon.
There are a few patches to handle builds on newer kernels, multicores,
a better energy approach, etc.
Most of them haven't yet been reviewed on upstream side, therefore,
I include this very trivial ones for applying to the new linux scheduling
architecture and wait for more complex ones to be reviewed or accepted
-- Ulises Vitu
martian-modem (20080625-2) unstable; urgency=low
* The 'Thats-was-niceeeeee' dupload.
* Use a hidden daemon's feature to allow custom mode, enabling regular
non-root users to dial-out through dialout group (Closes: #613773).
* Depends on debhelper, fixes a build-dep issue on building the custom kernel
module (Closes: #613896).
* Switch package format to 3.0 (quilt).
This package was debianized by Dererk <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:50:30 -0300.
Browse inside martian-modem_20080625-2.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com