mlton for Debian
NOTE TO PORTERS AND AUTOBUILDERS
MLton is self-hosting, ie building MLton requires a working ML
compiler, and the Makefiles assume that this is MLton itself. This
means MLton build-depends upon itself. Please don't whine about this
fact (eg file bugs) unless you have something constructive to suggest.
You can build MLton with older versions
mlton (20100608-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Newest gcc and binutils fix mips[el] jump problem
* Uploaded mips[el] bootstrap packages as 20100608-4
* Build-Depend on newest gcc and binutils
* Removed explicit-relocs patch
* Include a diffs to current release head
* Necessary for 8-bit aligned MIPS read/writes
* Increase heap-size for mips post-alignment
* Building armel on debi
Now maintained by "Wesley W. Terpstra (Debian)" <email@example.com>.
This package was debianized by Stephen Weeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The original debianization was done by Barak Pearlmutter <email@example.com>.
To send a comment, question, or bug report to MLton's authors, use
MLton's copyright is held in part by the
Browse inside mlton_20100608-5.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com