MSPDebug is a free debugger for use with MSP430 MCUs. It supports
FET430UIF, eZ430, RF2500 and Olimex MSP430-JTAG-TINY programmers, as
well as many other compatible devices. It can be used as a proxy for
gdb or as an independent debugger with support for programming,
disassembly and reverse engineering.
* Userspace only: no kernel modifications required.
Version 0.19 - 3 Mar 2012
* Support for MSP430-JTAG-ISO on platforms other than Linux, via
both serial drivers and raw USB access.
* Support for new chips: MSP430F5342, MSP430F5329, MSP430F2418.
* Fixed support for later-model MSP430-JTAG-TINY rev 2.
* Fixed build warnings on many systems.
* Fixed output buffering to allow correct interaction with
Version 0.18 - 8 Nov
MSPDebug is mostly written by Daniel Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Other
people who have made significant contributions are listed here.
Doug Forman <email@example.com>:
* Testing and analysis for TI Chronos devices.
* Testing and analysis for FET430UIF firmware version 20404000.
Robert Kavaler <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
* Author of uif430, from which much of the code in fet.c is
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Browse inside mspdebug_0.19.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com