UBIFS File System - Make File System program
* crc16.h and crc16.c were copied from the linux kernel.
* crc32.h and crc32.c were copied from mtd-utils and amended.
* ubifs-media.h is fs/ubifs/ubifs-media.h from the linux kernel
* ubifs.h is a selection of definitions from fs/ubifs/ubifs.h from the linux kernel.
* key.h is copied from fs/ubifs/key.h from the linux kernel.
* defs.h is a bunch of de
$Id: README,v 1.2 2001/06/21 23:07:06 dwmw2 Exp $
$Log: README,v $
Revision 1.2 2001/06/21 23:07:06 dwmw2
Initial import to MTD CVS
Revision 1.1 2001/06/11 19:34:40 vipin
Added README file to dir.
This is the README file for the "checkfs" power fail test program.
By: Vipin Malik
NOTE: This program requires an external "power cycling box"
connected to one of the com ports of the system unde
$Id: README,v 1.2 2001/08/10 19:23:11 vipin Exp $
This is the README file for the JitterTest (and friends)
This program is used to measure what the jitter of a
real time task would be under "standard" Linux.
More particularly, what is the effect of running
a real time task under Linux with background
JFFS file system activity.
The jitter is measured in milli seconds (ms) from
There is a problem with udev: when a volume is created, there is a delay
before corresponding /dev/u
The programs and libraries in this directory provide a tool-chain to
This procedure creates a test pfi which should be flashed to our
system with pfiflash
* Range checking is broken, reserving 2M and offering 3M binary data
... works!? No!
Copyright (c) 2000-2007 by Nicolas Devillard.
Permission is hereby granted, free of cha
Browse inside mtd-utils_20090606.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com