* Setting for mtink *
1) User group:
In order to use mtink you should have access to /dev/lpXX. Check
your permission on this file.
In a standard Debian install, this device is crw-rw---- and is
own by root:lp. You should belong to lp group to have access to the
For some printers, you need to set CONFIG_PRINTER_READBACK in you
mtink (1.0.16-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Regenerate debian/control properly from control.in.
* patches/lesstif-multiarch: Remove a bit more Configure cleverness
trying too hard to detect Motif, finding it in the wrong m-a paths.
* Fix FTBFS from recent dpkg-dev: Ensure that docs are built from
the build-arch and build-indep targets, not just the build target.
* Continue to investigate on mtinkd
- i need to know if there is a problem or not :
- with usb : scenario connect your printer : assigned to /dev/usb/lp0 run
mtinkd : attached to /dev/usb/lp0 disconnect your printer : /dev/usb/lp0 is
not released ( mtinkd continue to use it ) reconnect your printer :
assigned to /dev/usb/lp1 mtinkd cannot reassign to /dev/usb/lp1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE refsect1 PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.
This package was debianized by Sylvain Le Gall
<firstname.lastname@example.org> on Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:07:00 -020
Browse inside mtink_1.0.16-6.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com