mussh - MUltihost SSH
$Id: README,v 1.7 2005/08/24 00:34:31 doughnut Exp $
Mussh is a shell script that allows you to execute a command or script
over ssh on multiple hosts with one command. When possible mussh will use
ssh-agent and RSA/DSA keys to minimize the need to enter your password
more than once.
- ssh with ssh-agent
- Another fix to CTRL-\. "HOSTS RUNNING:" was not working.
- Increased efficiency when async. Thanks, Jacob Lundberg.
- No more need for 'seq'. Thanks, Jacob Lundberg.
- Spelling correction and other minor fixes. Thanks, Jacob Lundberg.
- Support for netgroups added. Thanks, Scott Bigelow.
- Debug mode fix when using proxy. Thanks, Stephane Alnet.
- Numeric args more in